Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yikes!!







I know, I know...the Astros are not playing as well as I was hoping they would. :( It's bad when you turn on the local radio stations and they are refering to the Astros as the "Lastros." They are 3-7 what's up with that? GGGRRRR...Okay boys. We have the Rockets in the playoffs, the Houston Arrows (hocky team) in the playoffs, we need to get moving. I am well aware that they can come back and kick some major butt, but I'm not really ready for the roller coaster ride this year. Let's just get moving so that this Astros fan can keep cheering and not have to defend herself against anyone else. I will continue to support them, but yikes...

On a different sport. We took Mr. J to a Rockets basket ball game last night. He is so fun to go places with. I miss my little baby boy, but he is growing up to be such a young man. I am very proud of him.

I hope everyone out there in blogging land is having a good day. I will be back soon. :)

No comments: