Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Bit About Me

I realized that I just "popped" into the blogging world and did not introduce myself. I did not think this was an issue, since my family and friends would be reading this. I realized not only would my family and friends, but the whole world could read about me if they wanted. That is a bit odd, but I know that all the people in the world will not make it to visit my site. It would be interesting if they did, but I have told friends I have a blog and the response is....A what?.

I am 37 years old, born and raised in the best state ever....TEXAS! I have been married for almost 10 years to a wonderful man. I have a 7 year old son, who is growing up way too fast.

I do not really have a political stance, I don't care for any of the people running for president, but I am listening and reading about them to see if I can find one that I believe will do a better job.

I am a Christian and I love the Lord my God with all my heart and soul. He is an amazing creator and providor. He has seen me through many trials and He knows the plans he has for me. He also made me so he knows how hard headed I can be. :)

I have an wonderful family. My sister is going to be a PA and I am so very proud of her. She is an amazing woman and I am so humbled and blessed to be her sister. Her boyfriend is an amazing guy. He has been a part of our family for almost 6 years. They both enjoy life and love to travel so I know when she graduates this year we will probably not see them state side for awhile.

My parents have been married for 39 years. They are such great parents. I wish I had known that when I was in high school. I call my mother every day and tell her how sorry I am for being such a pain in the rear. This call usually comes after my son has done something. :)

I love to scrapbook, cross-stitch, watch the Astros, and watch the Texans. I am not a big professional basketball fan, but I love to watch my sons basketball games.

That is me in a nut shell, and trust me....I am a nut. :)

No comments: