Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday.......

Tuesdays usually get over looked by most people. Everyone knows Monday because you have to come back to work after the weekend. Wednesday is hump day, only 2 more days until Saturday. Thursday goes by fast because Friday is getting closer. Friday is exciting because it is almost the weekend. Poor Tuesday...nothing really goes on. You don't hear people saying "Thank goodness it's Tuesday." Well, I love Tuesdays!! On Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 I will complete my Bachelors degree, and walk across the stage in December to receive my diploma!!! I know that right now the excitement of the first night of class has me giddy, saying that I love Tuesdays, but I am a realist....when it is time for a final, well, I will not like Tuesdays as much. I may actually start feeling like Tuesdays are Mondays.....naw...Tuesday will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments: